The most common mistakes of SEO that really hurts and how to avoid these mistakes? - Tech Surprise I Technology Tips & Tricks

Post Top Ad

Pages

The most common mistakes of SEO that really hurts and how to avoid these mistakes?

Share This

things that hurt seo

The most common mistakes of SEO 


Hello everyone, today I am going to share some of my experience with the mistakes of SEO. I have researched these when I faced these problems myself. Some mistakes were hurting my website and that was increasing my anxiety day by day. Those mistakes were not helping my website to rank on Google SERPs; even it was moving my ranking to downwards. I was very worried. What to do, how to do, when need to do, many questions were in my mind. Almost 2 months I tried to find out those mistakes and finally, I discovered some issues that were really hurting my SEO.
After that, I applied to fix the problems and I got good results within a few months. I don’t know however these will work for everyone or not. But I hope these will work. So let’s start to discuss these mistakes and solutions in a few words.


1.    Changing the URL of the website: One of the most dangerous mistakes is changing the URL of your website again and again. If your website is on live and your position on Google SERPs is pretty good, then don’t change the URL. Because after doing SEO, changing the URL of your website can be a dissipation of time and Google may penalize your website. I want to mention an example that should follow you-
https://clippingsolutions.com   
https://www.clippingsolutions.com

You can set the URL of your website in 2 different ways and that is with www or without www. But you should remember 1 thing on your mind that if your website is running then I suggest not to change the URL. If you start without www and have done enough SEO works then please don’t change the URL with www. It may affect your entire SEO.

2.    Duplicate content in different pages: Another important mistake that most of the people do with their website is duplicate content in different pages. It means that they use the same paragraph or sentences on different pages. But this is very harmful to any website to rank on Google. This can also penalize your website. So try to use unique and relevant content on every page. If you can’t do this then you can take some help about this problem from an SEO expert. It will be safe to get some help from an expert.

3.    SEO Plug-in Configuration: We all know the importance of SEO plug-in. Without SEO plug-in we can’t imagine doing our SEO properly. Most of the people do SEO by All in one or Yoast plug-in. But without knowing about these plugins you can’t use them correctly. So I suggest to learn about these from the web, There you will get a lot’s of tutorial. First, learn and then configure and then use properly.

I also suggest not to use multiple plugins at the same time on your website. This can badly hurt your website SEO.

4.    Comments disabling after few days: Comment option is very important for your content. It should not be disabled after posting your content. In WordPress, there is an option of disabling comments after 30 or 90 days. My suggestion is not to do that. Many bloggers allow 50-100 comments on their blog even they are successful for doing this. This gives them more traffic on their blog. And I got prove by doing this in my blog. So I suggest keeping the comment option enable.

5.    Themes Changing off your site again and again: Many bloggers change their website themes because of a lot of curiosity. Even I also did this many times. There are some reasons to change the themes again and again. Because WordPress free themes have less availability. So for better availability, all bloggers look for the best theme by installing the themes again and again. And they may not fell the appearance is stunning. That’s why they change the theme. This can affect the website ranking. Though, there are some techniques to keep the website setting safe for the time of changing the theme. But this is very essential to save your all settings manually for scripting codes.

6.    Keyword Stuffing: This is one of the most serious and common mistakes of the new bloggers. If you use unnatural keywords and use it more then the required amount, that will very badly hurt your SEO. This is called spamming and Google’s Panda algorithm will mark you as a spammer and downgrade your website ranking. Try to make the keywords relevant. You should stuff the keywords in a way that it looks like a part of the paragraph or sentences. And here I also suggest to make natural links and also try to stuff the keywords naturally so that google’s panda algorithm can’t penalize your website.

For ranking your website, there are some more common mistakes that bloggers do. Such as, Not making the website so responsive, website loading speed control, Getting unnatural links to the website from an untrusted site,  allowing broken links and many more small mistakes that really hurt SEO.    There are many articles on the web you will find to fix your problems. But the above mistakes are very harmful to your website. I hope you all are getting my points.

Thank you, guys. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be back with some new trick soon. Till, then bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each word of you and your presence are reasons that encourage us to continue. Thanks for being there. Happy day!

Post Bottom Ad